Contact

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Number 30: "The new camera"

So I just bought my brother's digital SLR so that I can now be a fancy photographer. After literally spending hours looking at these photo's I have decided one thing:

I will never take a picture of a flower (or at least, never take a picture and then post it). I think that at least half of the photo's posted on that site are of flowers. It is not that I don't think flowers are pretty, it just seems kind of cheap to me, taking a picture of something that already does most of the work for you to look pretty. I imagine that when God goes scrolling through these digital picture albums and sees all these flowers He starts thinking to himself, "Hey! I remember creating that. Why the heck do they get all the credit for that picture?" But then again, I guess He could say that same thing about taking pictures of humans.

So, with that in mind, here is the first picture I completed:



Bear in mind that the upload of this diminished the quality of this photo. Go here for a truer representation.

No comments: