Contact

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Number 19: "I think I was a boyscout for like 3 weeks"

Thanks to the Patriots pathetic showing in the Superbowl I can no longer brag to my future children about being alive during a record setting season in football, thus meaning that they won't love me as much, thus meaning that I will resent them, thus meaning that they will be sent down a spiraling path of drugs and partying during high school. Maybe if the Patriots knew how much was riding on that game they would have tried a little harder.

Or, as this video I am about to show you exemplifies, I can just put them through Boy and Girl Scouts and they will turn out fine:




If you will notice, I did a much better job with the blue screen this time around, though if you tried hard enough you could see some issues with the edges.

No comments: