Contact

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Number 21: "Anyone know where I can get some of them 'roids?"

I have been playing a lot of tennis lately. Actually, I have been exercising a lot; running 2 miles at least 4 times a week, and playing tennis about 3 times a week.

Good for me, right?

Sure, except for the fact that I am turning into an old man. I'm not sure what is the problem yet, but my right knee is killing me. Alright, killing me might be a little hyperbolic, but it does give me some troubles while running, especially on hard surfaces.

So, in light of my recent injuries, I've been thinking, what would the pro's do? HGH. They seem to be all the rage these days, so I need to know where to get some.

For your help in this matter I present to you this video:

(Small preface: for those of you not familiar with Atlanta, MARTA is the public rail system.)


No comments: