Contact

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Number 23: "For Us By Us"

This is a conversation I had with a guy who moved from Kenya not more than 3 months ago:

Me: So Josh, what is the strangest thing about living in America.

Josh: Oh, I don't really feel like anything is that strange. I visited once before I moved, so it is not that weird.

Me: Oh, huh, nothing?

Josh: Well, I noticed something weird about you.

Me: Really? Well, I guess that is not that hard to believe. What is it?

Josh: You don't really wear any name brand clothing.

Me: Oh yeah, it's just not really my thing.

Josh: You should buy some FUBU. Do you know FUBU?

Me: Yes...


For those of you that don't find this conversation comical, well, ask someone who knows what FUBU is.

And now, a video:
(Short preface; Project Andrew is the current sermon series where congregates are encouraged to write on a card the names of people they will pray for/invite to church.)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have always been a FUBU type of guy.