Contact

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Number 25: "And the home of the Braves"

While I am not necessarily an Atlanta Braves fan, the mere fact that I finally live in a city with a Major League Baseball team has me acting really irrationally.

Yesterday my friend Andy and I decided to buy a "Season Ticket Flex Plan" for the Braves 2008 season. It's a pretty sweet deal, about 15 bucks a ticket for 17 games, the first one being this Thursday. We decided to buy every Thursday game they had at home, since that is the start of both of our weekends. Then we added in a couple of others (he is a Cubs fan, so we're going to that whole series) when we thought the game would be good.

Hopefully my work schedule won't give me too much of a hassle so I can go to the majority of the games I paid for.

1 comment:

nathan van said...

that sounds just like you...you've always been such a jock